We would love to treat you or someone you love to this special collection of some of our clients’ favorite spa services!
Mother’s Day Spa Special
Arrive a couple of minutes early so you can get settled and relax for a few minutes in the quiet environment of the spa, and plan on staying for about an-hour-and-a-half.
When you enter the treatment room, you will feel the warm air provided by state-of-the-art radiant heat in the treatment rooms. You’ll smell calming essential oils and be enveloped by the soft candlelight and music.
As you climb under crisp, clean, warmed sheets your body’s curves will be cradled by special contoured bodyCushions.
We’ll coax your body into a state of bliss and calm with our signature back treatment which combines massage with a deep cleansing skin treatment.
Next, detoxifying and de-stressing drops of essential oils will be applied along your spine (Raindrop Therapy).
Turn over and the Star Massage begins with Tu’el’s Cleansing Oils and Herbalizers chosen for your skin type. Puffiness, sinus pressure, jaw tension and all signs of stress dissipate from your face, neck, and shoulders – mmm, who knew it could feel this good?
Now the facial begins with warmed towels, gentle steam, and special masks and scrubs designed to alleviate your skin’s concerns.
And don’t forget those hard working hands and feet. They will be meticulously worked out, every finger and every toe rubbed until they are eased and your feet will be wrapped in warm towels.
Later, plan on relaxing and drinking plenty of water with slices of organic lemons to complete a perfect experience.
Who knew Star Brows was about more than eyebrow couture? Now’s your chance to see! Limited spaces are available for this special offer, so call now – 805-722-8222 – and mention the Mother’s Day Spa Special.
It’s not on the menu and is specially priced at $110 (save $75!). Offer expires on May 31, 2013
See you at the spa!
I do massage, and I love the work, both the giving and the receiving. 🙂 I have been getting massage since I was 15. My mom used to sneak me into her health club in MN – The European Health Spa. I’d sip smoothies at the bar, lounge in the pool, bake in the steam room, nap by the pool-side, and luxuriate on the massage table.
I’ve been doing massage professionally since 1994. I started out as an employee at a clinic and moved quickly to self employment. I began hiring therapists in 2000 when I went from one treatment room to five.
I guess it’s been a big circle, as today I am a Solo Spa again and life has never been better!
My Massage/Bodywork Philosophy:
- You need to be completely relaxed in order to enjoy a session. That’s why I use the bodyCushion™ and essential oils.
- Customization of every service I do is essential to a great experience. I offer Enhancements, which include deep muscle work and a treatment I developed called Star Massage: A facial, neck, and scalp treatment using aesthetic and massage techniques. Clears sinuses, reduces puffiness, and brightens skin tone. The service is customized to each individual skin type to relieve swelling, waste in the tissues, and holding patterns that create tension and lines on the face.
- Some people want the work so deep that it is actually harmful. While I am able to work deeply into the body’s fascia, I only work as deep as the body itself allows.
- I studied Esalen, Craniosacral, Myofascial Release, and Zen Shiatsu. The Shiatsu training was a private apprenticeship with an instructor over an intensive, daily, three month period. It taught me one of the most important lessons that is the hallmark of my practice: The Western therapist and client usually wants neck, shoulder and back work predominately, but the work really needs to be focused on the lower body to achieve real balance.
- As a former professional dancer and movement educator of twenty plus years I believe that movement is the number one remedy for what ails the physical body. Analyzing how an individual moves and helping them maximize their potential and ease, has been a lifetime study.
Here’s what Star Brows clients have said:
“Linda does amazing body work. I have been to many therapists over the years and she is definitely an expert in her field. I would not hesitate to recommend her.” Steve Tullius – Chiropractor
“I received a pre-natal massage that I can still remember almost three years later” Allegra Birtcher Parreira – Workin’ Wife & Mama
“Linda takes a massage experience from the ordinary to the extraordinary! I felt instantly at ease with her the first time we met. She made me feel welcome and comfortable. She spent time asking me where my problem areas were and what concerns I had. Her spa is private, cozy, and warm. Linda’s gifts are her intuitiveness, technique, and knowledge of anatomy. She combines these beautifully and expertly!” Marilyn Rivas Tate – Photographer
See you at the spa!