- Keep skin DRY for 6-24 hours post Peel. Cool water rinse OK, Mineral Powder OK for light sun protection
- Don’t pick. Peeling and itching will begin after about 48 hours and last 5-7 days
- Moisturize once peeling begins using recommended product with no active ingredients or exfoliants.
- No workouts/sweating for 1 week (24-48 hours for Resurfacing.) Use a cool compress if skin heats up.
- Waxing OK 1 week AFTER skin has healed with no more peeling/flaking
- No hot baths/showers for 1 week ( 24-48 hours for Resurfacing )
- Hair color OK 1 week after skin has healed. Chemicals may migrate and heat is often used/produced. (24-48 hours for Resurfacing )
- Stay out of direct sun for 2 weeks. UVA penetrates glass so driving or a sunny window exposes you to radiation. Use an umbrella, hat, glasses, Mineral Powder, SPF 30 broad spectrum sunscreen (Zinc Oxide preferred)
- Apply Post Treatment Balm to calm irritation during peeling process only. Hydrocortisone will cause skin-thinning with prolonged use.
- Peels may be repeated every 4 weeks in a series of 3 twice yearly, best in fall/winter.
- Avoid oral antibiotics AHA/BHAs, Retinoids until peeling has ceased
- Injectables and Fillers may be done afterward but wait 2 weeks AFTER a doing them to peel or resurface.
Star Brows in now located in the Pismo Beach Business Center at 330 James Way in the Native Beauty Studio Suite 140. Parking can be challenging at times, I park in the Overflow Parking Lot on the map below. It leads down a woodsy path right to our door!
Star Brows has been in the Five Cities area for over 10 years now and our new Pismo location is the best, customers love our little hideaway spot. I offer the same Luxurious Spa Services and Eyebrow Couture as I always have and there are a few perks too! Native Beauty Studio is comprised of 4 industry professionals doing business so you can bring a friend and each get a Facial, Waxing, or Microblading (semi permanent Eyebrow design). I cant wait to see you at the Spa! xo Linda
My personal favorite foundation! Fight the Winter Skin Blues with our most hydrating foundation ever! Mineral Radiance Crème Powder Foundation is a 2-in-1 cream-to-powder formula that goes on creamy and sets to a luminous, powdery finish.
A must-have spot touch-up for all skin types! Send our Ultimate Concealer to work on dark under eye circles, blemishes or other discolorations that you want to cover up. Our cream formula won’t settle into fine lines and can be used before or after foundation.
Build-able and complete coverage! Create the naturally flawless look you’ve always coveted with this ultra-fine, luxurious powder. The lightweight formula provides buildable coverage and a soft radiance — without any glitter or shimmer. Its exclusively designed container dispenses the precise amount of powder.
Fast, easy, and sheer to full coverage! Minerals and rice starch work together to give this pressed powder superior concealing and oil-controlling properties. Fine lines and pores are softened with a smooth, matte finish. Wear alone or as a touch-up over loose or Creme to Powder foundations.
Double Rewards (20% back in service)! Offer valid thru 2/29/2016
See you at the spa!
xo Linda”Brow Boss”Ruberto
“i love buildable coverage for personal and pro makeup applications! the luminous creme blush is gorgeous. it accentuates your face structure by creating a surface that reflects light and the crushed blush is highly pigmented and provides a pop of color!
it’s the perfect time to pick it up with Double Rewards!” xo brow boss