Brazilian, Bikini &
Before and after your Brazilian, bikini, or body waxing service, essential oils will calm, soothe, and relax the skin. During the service, Berodin® Blue Hard Wax, a stripless French wax, will remove the hair without irritating or inflaming sensitive skin. Special touches, such as a numbing agent and a post-wax calming, hydrating serum, will help further reduce skin irritation or pain. Who knew waxing could be relaxing?
15 minutes – $30+ each
30 minutes – $52+ each
Thong Bikini, Full-Arm, Half-Leg
45 minutes – $72+ each
Brazilian or Full-Leg
60 minutes – $84+
*Waxing is charged by time, the “+” sign indicates exceeding the estimated time required for each service.
- To minimize discomfort, schedule your appointment no closer than three days before or after your cycle.
- Don’t use any lotions before waxing; they may prevent the wax from adhering.
- You need at least 1/8″ of hair growth for the wax to adhere. Trimming is recommended if needed, though not required.
- You may want to take your favorite pain reliever/anti-inflammatory 30-45 minutes before your appointment. However, no alcohol should be consumed before a waxing procedure.
- You should not be waxed if you have extremely reactive and sensitive skin (i.e. herpes, genital warts, or an STD for bikini area) or any other skin condition or contagious disease. Women who have diabetes, chronic kidney or liver disease, eczema or psoriasis, are using Retinol, or have any medical condition that weakens the skin or immune system, should avoid waxing altogether.
- Be prepared to give full disclosure concerning medications and products that may thin the skin.
- Click here for more help on pre and post waxing protocol.