New at Star Brows!
Recently we purchased a new skincare-treatment machine that has the capability to perform multiple functions. While we focus primarily on European-style facials (relaxing, hands-on, rather than machine-oriented), we value results too! Below is an explanation of some of the features and benefits you’ll experience during your next facial.
High frequency treatments are a safe, gentle, non-invasive means to achieve acne clarification and skin rejuvenation. The gentle oscillating, oxygenating power of low level electrical current has been shown to enhance circulation, increase collagen and elastin production, eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria, encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells, and assist with improved skincare product performance and absorption.
High frequency current stimulation forces an infusion of enriched oxygen molecules into the skin, thus cleansing, massaging, stimulating blood flow, dilating superficial blood vessels, re-texturizing, and increasing lymphatic drainage. This results in an improvement in blood circulation and cell renewal. Increased production levels of collagen and elastin soften and smooth away wrinkles, reduce pore size, improve overall skin texture, and promote a pleasant sense of well-being.
The use of low level electrical current also promotes a cleansing, antibacterial action that helps eliminate and prevent the onset of acne. The skin is left feeling energized, rosy, firm, refreshed, and noticeably softer – even after just one treatment. The enriched oxygen molecules produced by the high frequency machine are safe and are also effective in treating almost any skin lesion from acne to scars.
- Gentle, non-invasive resurfacing procedure
- Effective treatment for acne, enlarged pores, and scarring
- Consistent treatments can provide a lasting long-term, healthy-aging alternative to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin
The following precautions should be taken:
1. Avoid using AHA or BHA products and unprotected sun exposure at least three days before and after your treatment.
2. Do not schedule a high frequency facial if any of the following are present: pregnancy, cuts and abrasions, diabetes, heart disease or pacemaker, metal pins or plates, dental braces, sunburn, phlebitis or thrombosis, vascular conditions, or any other condition for which you are under a physician’s care.
See you at the spa!