Youngblood has asked me to review their Luminous Creme Blush. Since I’ve professionally and personally been using it since this past summer, I happily said YES!
What’s not to love about this cream-textured blush that combines a shimmering glow with sheer, long-wearing color? Let me count the ways:
2. Contains healthy, skin-beautifying ingredients:
- Vitamins C & E – to fight against oxidative stress
- Allantoin – a moisturizing botanical and anti-irritant
- Jojoba Esters – an emollient
3. Accentuates bone structure – It illuminates the cheekbone, catching and reflecting light. Most 20-somethings can use it alone, but I like to use it as a base for a powdered blush or bronzer for more color and depth.
4. Seals in lip color – I like my lip treatment to be long-lasting, so I use Lip Liner Pencil with Luminous Creme Blush over it. It stays and stays! I keep a little pot of it in my makeup bag for quick color touch-ups for cheeks and lips.
5. Comes in six luxurious shades – We carry it in Rose Quartz, Tropical Glow and Plum Satin, but it can be ordered in Champagne Life, Taffeta, and Pink Cashmere. .21 oz $26 (price subject to change).
See you at the spa!